Use payroll giving to support amputees in Africa
Payroll giving is the hassle-free way for you to support independent living of amputees in West Africa.
Each payday an automatic donation helps amputees in some of the poorest countries in the world get back on their feet. By using payroll giving, your donation goes further as it is pre-tax, meaning that you are letting us do at least 25% more with your gift.
Click here to find out how to give the easy way and change the lives of amputees in Africa.
What do you get?
- An easy, automated way of giving to Legs4Africa.
- The knowledge that your money is doing at least 25% more than giving by conventional means. Click here to learn more about tax relief.
- Complete control over how much you give and the ability to stop your donation at any time.
- Peace of mind that your donation is completely secure through the payroll giving scheme.
What do amputees in West Africa get?
- The opportunity to walk through the provision of a Legs4Africa prosthetic limb.
- The support of a rehabilitation officer to learn exercises and good stump care.
- Improvement in employment prospects, easier access to education and training.
- A greater opportunity to engage with local community and build strong, long lasting relationships.
What does your employer get?
- The prestige and recognition that you are a forward thinking and socially conscious business.
- An easy set up process to champion Legs4Africa, a charity that does things differently.
- A way to empower employees with the option of making a difference for amputees in some of the world’s poorest societies..
How does it work?
- You let us know who you work for and how much you want to give.
- We contact your employer to let them know about how payroll giving is an no-hassle and effective way to support Legs4Africa.
- The taxman boosts your regular donation by at least 25 %.
- Legs4Africa puts your gift to work helping amputees in some of the worlds poorest countries gain independence, greater dignity and the chance to live a more fulfilling and productive life.